Skip to main content

Red Diesel Flower by Penn Health Group


    For today's second review we have Red Diesel Flower by Penn Health Group! They have consistently put out great flower in my opinion, which is why I have always went back to this company 😁. This is a Hybrid strain coming in at 25.312% THCA and 1.076% THC. When you open the jar your nose is greeted with a semi-sweet gassy and earthy aromas, which I could have figured from the name 😋. When you consume this strain the smell follows right through to the taste, and that is not a bad thing in my opinion 😎. After consuming this strain for my midday medication I really enjoyed how relaxed it got me, while also giving me the energy to continue getting my chores done around the house 😏. This also had medium euphoria which was perfect to keep my mental clarity throughout the day. I would recommend this to individuals for anytime of the day usage due to the effects I personally felt. I would also recommend this to individuals suffering from Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Pain, and Inflammation. I personally give this strain a 8.7/10! (Full Terpene Profile pictured above). For even more content, follow me on Instagram: pammjpatientzz 💓.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Citrus Spice by Penn Health Group

      Penn Health Group has been such a responsive company about their products, and really take patient feedback seriously (as they have been in touch!). When I was at my local dispensary, I saw they had FIVE strains I have not tried yet, so of course I got them all 😂. This was the first one they recommended I try, so this shall be the first one I review! First off, just look at those crystals 😍. As you can tell by the name, it's going to be one citrusy strain! Once you open the jar, you are PUNCHED in the face with the aroma of oranges and almost a little bit of lemon as well. When consumed, it tasted like oranges mixed with lemons. The flavor profile to me was phenomenal and on point ❕. This strain comes in at 22.414% THCA and its main terpene is Terpinolene coming in at 0.521%. and it is a hybrid strain. After consuming this strain I was overcome with relaxation, but still had the energy to get anything needed to be done, done. It gave way to my Anxiety and helped me get crea

Sensi Star x Dragonblood Small Flower (1g) by Modern Flower

      For today's third review, we have  Sensi Star x Dragonblood Small Flower (1g) by Modern Flower. This is a brand I have not tried before that recently became available at my dispensary. This is an Indica strain coming in at 16.470% THCA. I decided to pick up the 1 gram of small buds just to give them a shot, and boy am I glad I did 😂. When you open the jar to this strain you get heavy sweet smell of potpourri and its honestly gag worthy 😓. The taste was just as bad as a potpourri taste as the smell, and just ruined this strain for me. I did have some nice sedation effects from this strain to relieve my Anxiety, but barely much else effects wise. I would personally not buy this strain of flower again. I personally recommend this to individuals for night-time usage only due to it being an Indica strain. I would also recommend this to individuals suffering from Anxiety or Stress. I personally give this strain a 0/10! (Full Terpene Profile pictured above).  For even more content

Bananium by Penn Health Group

    For todays second review, we have  Bananium by Penn Health Group. This is an Indica strain of flower coming in at 31.049% THCA. So, you already know this Indica might pack a hard punch 😉. When you open the jar, your nose is greeted with a very sweet smell 😍. With very faint spice/peppery notes. When consumed, you do get that sweet flavor you smelt, and can slightly taste the spice and peppery flavors on the tongue. When consumed, I felt very relaxed, euphoric, and definitely ready to bring my night to a close 💓. I would recommend this to individuals for night-time usage only due to the effects I personally experienced. I would also recommend this to individuals suffering from Insomnia, Anxiety, Stress, PTSD, Inflammation, Muscle Spasms, and Pain. I personally give this strain a 9/10! (Full Terpene profile pictured above).  For even more content, follow me on Instagram: pammjpatient 💓.